From the establishment to obtaining the certificate of social enterprise
The social enterprises are the legal persons of private law that prove that they respect, according to the legal acts of establishment and organization, cumulatively, the definition and the principles of the social economy provided in the law.
Who can be a social enterprise?
Both limited liability companies and associations and foundations can be social enterprises.
How do I become a social enterprise?
• Copy of identity card of associates and administrators;
• Copy of the deed of ownership of the space destined for the registered office;
• Copy of owner identity cards;
• The agreement of the neighbors and of the tenants’ association (registered office with activity, established at the apartment);
• Minimum 3 company name proposals.
To obtain the certificate, the entity must comply with the following criteria: